Golf for Life
Golf at Fairwinds Golf Club September 1 – 30 in support of the new Intensive Care Unit at Nanaimo Regional General Hospital!
The 27th Annual Golf for Life will allow the flexibility to golf on a day of your choice throughout September while experiencing the excitement of tournament play with friends, family and colleagues. Funds raised will support the Nanaimo & District Hospital Foundation’s campaign to raise $5 million to purchase all the equipment for the new ICU at NRGH.
New for this year! Juniors (16 and under) and Fairwinds Golf Club Members can participate at a cost of $75. Call the Fairwinds Golf Shop at 250-468-7666 to get your Juniors tickets.
Golf for Life Package – $150
- One round of golf at Fairwinds Golf Club
- Golf cart (one golfer per cart)
- One Mulligan per golfer
- One bucket of balls to warm up with at the driving range
- Gift – Sleeve of Titleist Tour Soft Golf Balls
- Discounts from Fairwinds Golf Club
- Entry into prize draws
- Eligibility for top and most honest golfer prizes
- ***NEW – Charitable Tax receipt for $50
How to Participate
- Buy your Golf for Life Tickets!
- Book your tee time for golf between September 1 – 30, 2020
- Play your round of golf
- Submit your completed scorecard to the staff in the Pro Shop to be eligible for the contests