Information & Hours
More than just a beautiful place to work out, the Fairwinds Wellness Club is a meeting place at the heart of the community. Becoming a member will help you improve your physical wellbeing, make new friends — and have more fun.
The Latin phrase Mens sana in corpore sano (A healthy mind in a healthy body) could well be the tagline for this soaring, 20,000-square-foot building. At the Wellness Club, add variety to your fitness routine with classes, racquet sports, or one-on-one sessions with our personal trainers.
Before or after your workout, meet up with friends in one of the common rooms for a game of cards or pool, read the newspapers, or enjoy tea or coffee by the fire. In summer, take things outside onto the lawn area, which has Adirondack chairs for you to lounge in.
The Wellness Club is also the location (or meeting place) for many Friends of Fairwinds activities, from the weekly hiking and dog walking groups to bocce, croquet, mah-jong, and more.
Wellness Club amenities include:
- 20-metre indoor pool
- Hot tub and dry sauna
- Two weight rooms
- Outdoor tennis court
- Billiards, card, and reading rooms
- Complimentary WiFi access and public computer for checking email
- Multi-purpose room for badminton, pickleball, and fitness classes
- Variety of fitness programs and classes for all levels
- Selection of newspapers and magazines
- Complimentary gourmet coffee, loose leaf teas, and hot chocolate for members
- Two personal trainers on staff to help you meet your fitness goals
For more information, please contact the Fairwinds Wellness Club reception desk at 1.866.468.7054 ext. 232 or 250.468.5303.