Instructions for completing your moorage contract online:
1) Select the contract that fits your intended length of stay, and/or billing cycle.
2) Create a profile in DocuSign, as per the instructions found in the external link.
3) Add the information as required within the linked form. (Be sure to have an electronic version of your vessel insurance)
4) Submit your form for review by our marina staff.
5) Make your payment: in person, via cheque in the mail, or with a credit card over the phone.
Transient Moorage Contract – *Advanced Reservation Strongly Encouraged
*Please Note: Due to COVID 19, all US registered vessel will be required to show proof of having cleared customs with the Canadian Border Services Agency. US customers must also provide their self-quarantine plan, indicating they have met the mandatory 14-Day self-quarantine orders before they will be considered for transient moorage at our facility.
– Don’t forget the attachment! In order to complete our online contract, you will require an electronic version of your insurance. (You may use: PNG, PDF, JPEG & DOCX files.)
– Most fields within our forms are mandatory. If you are having a problem submitting your form, look for blank spaces.
– You will automatically receive a copy of the contract through the email address provided.
– 30 Day Notice of End of Contract is required or it will be assumed that you want to renew on the same terms.
Still Need Help?
Contact our marina office for assistance.